Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Happy Place

This is not my 4th picture in my 4th picture folder but this is one of my favorites so I thought I would post it on our blog. Sorry Karen and Valerie for the swimsuit picture. This picture has been hanging up on my bulletin board at work for the past 2 years. We recently moved office and in the moving process I took this one down. Everytime I look at it, it brings a smile to my face.

The story...this is Karen, Valerie and I jumping into the polar bear cage at the Karmina Palace (now Barcelo) in Manzanillo Mexico. We took this trip several years ago. We did is sort of last minute (of course) and we really did not know much about where we were going but we had a wonderful time. This was a carefree day and we were just having a fun time. Good memories!! Don't you love Valerie's face expression?

Maybe they could use this in a AT&T commercial. "Raising the Bar".



5 comments:

Sirrine said...

Hooray!!! You finally made a post.

The VanderHoevens said...

Oh man - those were the days - what can I do to get passes again and vacation for Jeff? That was sooooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

NICE! I love that place.

Linda A. said...

I love that place! What a funny picture!

Bob and Karen Lutz said...

I'll be looking for pictures of Pam in a swimsuit to post. That was a fun trip wasn't it? Don't I remember something about a cigar and a thong? What was that again?