Friday, December 19, 2008

2009 - The Year Of The Blog

I have to admit that I have not been very good at keeping up with our blog. Our days and lives in general are pretty boring and even though we have lots of "blog worthy" experiences, by the time I think about posting something or have a free moment to sit by the computer, the experience has lost it's glitz or someone else has already blogged in. It is my resolution in 2009 to be better at blogging. I am hoping Santa Claus will bring me a small camera that I can keep in my purse so when those "moments" happen, I will be ready. Check back often!

1 comment:

Sirrine said...

Can't wait to read about them. By the way, I don't know what came over my mind about the move. I thought I had already told you about it and that's why I asked about the truck yesterday. You were right about a lot of the things you said. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?